Canvas and design Dia de los Muertos

Chicano Blues, Por Un Amor

October 27, 2016
2peacemaker-copy-2

Peace Maker, Community Healing

7 Comments

• Reply juan April 11, 2020 at 12:12 am

I love the uconditionlal love mural the most out of the rest of your murals it shows you cant really trusts the cops or any members of a gang

• Reply Alejandro Delgado April 13, 2020 at 9:56 am

I like the message it is trying to give with the regular person on the right and a cop on the left doing the same thing to a civilian.

• Reply Marthadilia Alejandra Estrada April 15, 2020 at 1:06 am

Peace Maker, Community Healing-
    I like this art piece because it shows how a person can be influenced by others and the consequences it can bring to them if he/she decides to take the wrong path. They can get good and bad out of it but at the end of the day they decide which path they take even if they are being pressured/influenced by others.

• Reply Sergio S. April 15, 2020 at 3:14 am

I like the art piece of the guy being held hostage by both the police officer and the gang member. I feel like it shows how life is in communities like these. People in our community are never been shown true love by anyone they care about, and the streets are the only place they feel welcomed since they have never had a place that showed they cared about them.

• Reply chile verde April 22, 2020 at 2:23 am

that piece represents my life as a violence prevention worker trying to create peace in the streets in the 80s and 90s!

• Reply ANTHONY FUENTES April 28, 2020 at 7:02 am

I like this art piece because it shows how a person can be influenced by others and the consequences it can bring to them if he or she decides to take the wrong direction . What I also like about it is that it shows you not to trust cops or gang members .

• Reply ANTHONY FUENTES April 28, 2020 at 7:07 am

I like this art piece because it shows how a person can be influenced by others and the consequences it can bring to them if he or she decides to take the wrong direction . What else i like about it is that it tell you not to trust a cop or a gang member .